- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Description du poste
We are currently looking for a Data Scientist to complement our Global Data Sciences team.
Under the supervision of the Data Science Director, the selected candidate will collaborate with stakeholders to fully understand, model, predict, segment and monetize Gameloft's clients. The candidate will also collaborate with an international team of data experts and contribute to Gameloft's data research and development program.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be called to:
- Proactively deliver actionable insights and analytics to support decision making, and acquisition, retention and monetization strategies for users.
- Transform the influence of statistical analytics and machine learning in a business-critical field.
- Revolutionize our players experience by changing how we attract, engage and retain our players with data-driven evidence.
- Create systematic reports from complex datasets with advanced data visualization.
- Relevant academic background in a field related to data science, computer science, machine learning, applied mathematics, applied statistics or equivalent fields.
- Minimum 1 year of professional experience in applying machine learning and statistics-based solutions to solve real business problems as a quantitative data analyst or data scientist.
- Proven proficiency in Python/R (Pandas, NumPy, PySpark, Scikit-learn etc.) and SQL
- Proven experience delivering actionable insight from highly complex datasets.
- Experience in managing the process of building and deploying a machine learning model in production
- Familiar with A/B testing and beyond, able to apply statistics to experiment design and analysis.
- Ability to clearly communicate and explain analysis results and key findings to varied and non-technical stakeholders
- Excellent sense of organization and great autonomy.
- Enjoy individual and team work.
- Good knowledge of English required (written and oral).
Ph.D. in machine learning, computer science, applied mathematics, statistics or equivalent fields, or Master degree with proven excellent academic records; or more than 2 years of industrial experience. Understanding advanced statistical methods, skilled in forecasting, time-series, causal impact analysis etc. Sound knowledge in supervised and unsupervised machine learning models, experience with building recommender and reinforcement learning framework is a plus. Excellent database skills (SQL) and sensitivity for data quality Working knowledge of API integrations Passionate about mobile games and the industry, familiar with data stream and application of mobile apps.
- The opportunity to join the fast-growing digital sector.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating work environment in a rapidly expanding company.
- An international position in daily contact with numerous affiliates in countries on every continent in the world.
- Permanent contract, full-time position.
- We are offering relocation support. Job also available in Montreal.
- An exceptional working environment right in the heart of Paris, halfway between Saint-Lazare Station and the Palais Opera Garnier.
- Other benefits at Gameloft HQ: self-serve fresh fruit and warm beverages, lunch vouchers, competitive mutual insurance coverage.