- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
Graphics programmers are involved in creating cutting-edge graphics and visual effects and in designing and implementing tools and technologies used in game engines and games on various mobile and/or gaming devices (iOS, Android, Windows, Nintendo Switch, etc.).
o Maintain and optimize existing rendering systems
o Implementing new rendering solutions, based on the given guidelines
o Cooperate with artists, designers and other coders on how to best utilize the current technology or develop new features/technologies;
o Perform research to acquire new knowledge necessary to perform tasks and continue the technological evolution of the game/game engine;
o Diagnose game/engine rendering performance and stability issues, and develop solutions;
o Accurately estimate schedules and deliver high quality work products to that schedule;
o Document the code and design and share with the team.
o Excellent skills in C++ and at least three years of experience in C++ programming;
o Good knowledge in 3D mathematics (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors);
o Graphics programming experience using OpenGLES 3.x, Metal, Vulkan or DirectX11/12/HLSL;
o Experience in GPU/CPU optimizations;
o Knowledge of rendering techniques is required;
o Knowledge of the scripting tools and/or languages is a plus (Python/Lua/Typescript/etc);
o Knowledge of the major 3D modeling and animation software is a plus;
o Knowledge of current game engines, tools and middleware (Unity/Unreal/Crytek/etc.) is a plus;
o Creative problem solver, able to quickly learn and utilize unfamiliar concepts;
o Motivated, hard-working, thorough and able to work on a team.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Join our SURVEY
As part of our recruitment process, we would like to know more about your interests when applying to Gameloft via this Survey. Your honest answers will have no impact on whether you will get the job or not. They will only be used to support our continuous efforts to match our Employer brand with our candidate’s expectations.