Project Management Intern (Chinese/English Speaking)
- Hanoi, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 98 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As being Project Manager Intern, you will assist the Producer (Project Manager) in the following tasks to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets:
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Coordinating the activity of relevant parties involved in the production processes as requested by the Producer (Programmers, Game designers, Artists, QA, Creation teams, Support teams);
- Supporting the Producer to manage the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project;
- Providing expertise and effort to reach the expected deadlines and quality standards;
- Following up the project status; anticipating and raising any issue to the Producer to find out solutions or consider relevant decisions;
- Reviewing the game quality to ensure that Gameloft’s quality standards are met;
- Reporting to Producer
- Good command of English (verbal and written);
- Able to communicate in Chinese
- Some experience on management (even in university/doing volunteer…)
- Fully commit to the company, and taking the internships á just the first step before becoming a full Producer
- Excellent team spirit, good communication and interpersonal skills;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and on multiple tasks;
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/