Regional Chief Financial Officer Assistant Intern
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Gameloft SE is a leading mobile game producer, with over 2.5 million daily game downloads. Founded in 1999, the company has expanded internationally over the last 2 decades, with over 35 Gameloft subsidiaries in 28 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Vietnam is the Regional hub for South-East Asia, managing more than 1800 employees in that region. You will work closely with the Regional Chief Financial Officer and the local Finance department, composed of Accounting, Cost Control and Purchasing.
As the Regional CFO Assistant, you will assist the RCFO in most of her tasks.
- New finance ERP system: Contribute to feed financial data into new global finance system with the help of other CFOs, and implementing the system locally in Vietnam’s SEA Finance department, collaborating with consultants
- Organization: Schedule (and participate in) weekly meetings with RCFO and her team, the Finance seminar in June, and teambuilding activities
- Legal: Maintain administrative and legal documents of SEA together with compliance manager
- Ad hoc support tasks: Depending of the needs, you may be required to work on diverse projects across multiple departments of the firm (e.g. CSR projects with communication and HR)
- Business school student or other relevant field
- French and English business level proficiency, Vietnamese is a plus
- Curious with attention to detail and very resourceful
- Excellent ability to multi-task and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent ability to work in an international environment
- Good Excel knowledge
- Basic international accounting knowledge (IFRS)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months