Marketing Web Development Manager
- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Global Web Marketing team has an exciting opportunity for a Marketing Web Development Manager to lead our dedicated team in charge of supporting Gameloft’s digital marketing efforts.
Based in Vietnam, this experienced Marketing Web Development Manager will not only be in charge of leading a robust team of developers, UI/UX designers & Account Managers; but also be the key contact & interface of the team on all management & structural topics, ensuring smooth processes & communication flows.
With a strong management back-ground, the Marketing Web Development Manager will be responsible for supervising all operations, manage & motivate all team members on a daily basis.
The Marketing Web Development Manager must have a strong understanding of web development processes used within an Agile organization.
The ultimate goal of this critical role is to ensure our team operates in the most efficient way possible in order to deliver best-in-class products & services to our internal Clients.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
- Create an inspiring team environment with an open communication culture.
- Set clear team goals based on Global Marketing objectives & game roadmap.
- Oversea day-to-day operations & liaise with Global Marketing on key topics:
- Team performance
- Team efficiency
- Reporting & metrics
- Ensure all team projects & backlogs are documented & accessible across the Organization.
- Set-up & optimize processes allowing the team to operate as an internal agency model, with a Client-Service approach.
- Critical analysis of inbound project briefs to ensure delivery of viable, efficient & scalable products/solutions.
- Overall responsible for delivery of digital projects to support various marketing initiatives such websites, web-based apps & newsletters etc., that contribute to the achievement of strategic brand and business marketing objectives.
- Must have the ability to push through ideas to complete, challenge, and improve digital initiatives or create them from scratch in collaboration with the different key Web Marketing team-members.
- Manage team deliverable including training plans, project time-sheets/time-management reports, performance reports, tool requirements etc.
- Provides leadership and mentoring skills.
- Candidates must possess at least a Bachelor’s degree, preferably in Computer Science/Information Technology or Marketing or any related course.
- Minimum 3-4 years as a team manager in web marketing or 5+ years as Product Owner with proven experience in conversion rate optimization experience.
- Deep understanding of the web-production process, to be able to coordinate different stakeholders, from designers to developers and marketing managers.
- Strong understanding of UX, design, analytics testing, and information architecture
- Understanding of the marketing and sales funnel, customer journeys, personas, messaging, and positioning
- Capable of working in an international environment, within a decentralized organizational model.
- Experience with tools including (or similar to) Google Analytics, Jira, Confluence, Marketo, WordPress, and more.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and project management skills
- Ability to meet fast deadlines with quick turnarounds
- Superb organization skills and attention to detail
- Great team player with excellent work ethics.
- Ability to manage the local team and coordinate all requests with HQ
- Excellent planning and organizational skills: able to simultaneously manage multiple projects and tasks; able to see the bigger picture and prioritize accordingly;
- Willingness to jump in when needed and go find answers = solution driven
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.