- Ho Chi Minh City, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
The Account Manager is responsible for management of all project backlogs, client management, and handles the coordination of requirements with the development teams.
The ultimate goal of this role is to ensure best in class project management, from acceptancy to delivery, & establish the team’s expertise throughout the broader Gameloft organization (through best-in-class service).
- In charge of the team’s Product Backlogs and making sure that it is maintained to reflect our client’s goals and missions. An account manager should be able to represent and champion the needs of their clients in all meetings with the team.
- Coordinate closely with developers to ensure that the client’s most valuable deliverable are met and optimized. This includes (but is not limited to) identifying and validating requirements, briefing developers about projects, and negotiating constraints and risks.
- Clearly communicate the status of all projects via the Product Backlog and closely monitor its metrics to ensure that the project health is not endangered.
- Closely coordinate with all teams to ensure that behavior driven development and test automation is implemented.
- Manage deliverable including planning, implementation, monitoring, optimization, analysis, and reporting.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time
Project management & Product ownership: 50%
- Responsible for project management from brief reception to delivery
- Liaising with key stakeholders & ensuring that all their tasks are clear
- Delivering & updating work back schedules for all your projects
- Reporting to Global Web marketing Team Manager on a regular basis on project statuses & red flags
- Reporting to Clients on progression throughout the project management process & on results after delivery
Client management: 50%
- Anticipating Client needs : seeing opportunities for improvements, communicating ideas & suggestions on current projects &/or potential needs
- Listening to Client feedback & liaising with other Global Web marketing team-members in order to ensure constant progression of the team as a whole
- Has a genuine interest for all forms of communication and very comfortable communicating with everyone in the organization – from rank and file to senior management.
- Team player, a great communicator with perfect English written and spoken skills & are keen to work in an international environment.
- Able to foster & maintain strong relationships with Clients & key stakeholders.
- You love to learn & are keen to evolve in your career.
- Proactive and has the ability to multitasking if needed.
Qualifications and Experiences:
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's/College Degree in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent certification.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Project Manager/Account Managers specializing in Web or Software development - or equivalent.
- Strong back-ground in product ownership & web marketing project management
- Fully aware of AGILE/SCRUM & understand development workflows
- Fully aware of current & upcoming digital marketing trends
- Fully aware of web marketing essentials & how they work: web development, SEO/SEA, CMS tools, Jira is a plus.
- Always seeking excellence on all fronts : client management, user experience, web development & design
- CSPO or PSPO certified candidates would be given preference.
- Critical thinker with excellent problem-solving and time management skills.
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com