Product Marketing Manager
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
As part of the Product Marketing Group, embedded within game development teams, working in close collaboration with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders, the Product Marketing Manager will manage, launch, promote and sustain a portfolio of mobile games throughout their entire lifespan.
This position is located in our production studio in Bucharest, but you will also work and coordinate with our international teams, including but not limited to User Acquisition, local marketing & PR managers, web development studios, video production studios, artists, community managers and customer care managers.
From the beginning of your adventure with us, you will be tasked with:
• Identifying the game’s target audience, positioning, values, and selling points
• Creating brand identity: title, packaging, and storytelling around a game’s plot and characters
• Conducting market research, benchmarks, polls and consumer studies
• Following the game development stages and making recommendations to improve user experience, involvement, socialization and retention
• Coordinating game approval with copyright owners (Universal, Sony Pictures, Ubisoft, Marvel, etc.)
Planning global launches:
• Defining the marketing strategy to create brand awareness and generate traffic and installations, including but not limited to press relations, promotion and partnership programs, social marketing actions, sales support docs for app store visibility, traffic acquisition recommendations, etc.
• Coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, key account managers, the game monetization & user acquisition manager, and partners
• Creating promotional tools for games, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other assets required for special marketing initiatives
• Analyzing marketing campaign results and reporting them to the teams, top managers, and licensors for each game
• Creation of user acquisition assets in collaboration with local business teams
Monitoring game evolution:
• Gauging and analyzing feedback, behavior and market acceptance from game users, then sharing the results & recommendations with the production teams and top managers of each game
• Optimization of the app stores pages performance and visibility
• Collaboration with the user acquisition teams to optimize the advertising campaigns and create new assets
• Coordinating community management and customer care activities/messaging, as well as defining specific game customer care policies when needed
• Prioritizing bugs fixes and user experience improvements, following up on the game update schedule with the production team and monetization manager
• Managing a marketing calendar based on game updates and promotions, and overseeing related announcements, merchandising, and community management
- Bachelor’s degree or MBA in Marketing
- At least 1 to 2 years’ experience in marketing in the Video Game or entertainment industry ideally in a similar function
- Knowledge and passion for video games, from hardcore gamer titles to casual social games, and entertainment in general
- Strong analytical skills and thoroughness
- A creative spirit allowing you to develop innovative, result-oriented marketing programs
- Strong leadership skills
- Good communication skills
- Able to work with a wide range of profiles (business, game design, analysts, etc.)
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.