Java Developer (Digital Distribution team)
- Bucharest, Romania
As part of the Digital Distribution department, you will work on the TITAN platform that delivers content to our mobile gamers. The main focus will be on the ETL part where all the incoming data needs to be processed (in batch or real time) and transformed in order to serve as a source for an Analytics platform. Other services that are used for the entire platform are also developed and maintained by the same team.
The successful candidate will be an analytical person with a good technical background, such as good software development skills in Java, knowledge of MPP (massively parallel processing) systems like Spark, solid knowledge of relational databases, comprehension of ACID or CAP systems would be nice. You will have the chance to work with modern application architectures and technologies like AWS services, Spark, Docker containers, CI/CD.
- Understand current implementation, learn and apply best industry standards.
- Maintain the set of core applications.
- Research & develop improved ways of storing and processing data.
- Understand the CI/CD application lifecycle with the help of the DevOps team.
- Continuous professional growth using the available resources.
- Technical specifications, design, unit tests and documentation.
- Familiarity with Java SE with Spring Boot.
- Knowledge of SQL or RDBMS (eg. MySQL, PostgreSQL).
- Knowledge of OOP and design patterns.
- Fluent in English.
- Clean code approaches.
- Knowledge of distributed computing systems.
- Familiar to a few key NoSQL concepts (CAP theorem, BASE/ACID, indexes).
- Experience with highly available microservices.
- Basic knowledge of Linux systems (Debian, Ubuntu, Linux Mint).
- Experience with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark, Cassandra, ElasticSearch.
- Messaging systems such as Kafka, Artemis.
- Good team player and communication skills.
- Fast learner and willing to improve himself.
- Self-motivated, resourceful person.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!