Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Work closely with HRBP and hiring managers in defining the job profile;
- Carry out the entire recruitment process, from job posting, candidate sourcing, screening, coordination of test/interview procedure, to effective employment for assigned open positions, towards both external and internal candidates;
- Implement innovative recruiting practices that attract diverse, high-quality candidates;
- Be responsible for following up and filling vacancies as assigned; ensuring the quality of candidates’ selection to meet the company’s requirements;
- Act as a talent advisor to your hiring managers; driving alignment, stakeholder engagement and encouraging best practices across the hiring process;
- Serve as a brand ambassador at various events, like job fairs or recruiting events;
- Coordinate with Communication team to organize internal and external events with a goal of networking and relationship building with potential candidate communities;
- Counsel the candidates on corporate benefits, salary, and corporate environment;
- Build long-term relationships with past and potential candidates;
- Administer and submit all hiring paperwork for new employees;
- Communicate regularly with HR department and Hiring Managers to get a clear view of the company’s hiring needs and organizational goals;
- Work closely with communication team to develop creative ways for addressing talent acquisition challenges;
- Proactively seek market intelligence to gain a competitive advantage in attraction, assessment and sourcing methodologies;
- Suggest new ideas for improving talent acquisition activities;
- Research talent acquisition trends.
- 3 years of experience as a Talent Acquisition Specialist or similar role;
- Good knowledge of video game/IT industry; research on HR best practices and trends;
- Expertise in sourcing skill, experience in headhunting;
- Expertise in recruitment channels, social networks, effective and innovative recruiting approach/techniques;
- Strong analytical skill, communication, negotiation and presentation (both in speaking and writing);
- Sound interviewing and talent mapping skills;
- Develop pro-active and effective collaboration with stakeholders inside or outside Gameloft;
- Strong planning and organization skill, good problem-solving skill;
- Self-driven ability, autonomy;
- Good adaptation to changes, open mind, willingness to listen to and learn new things;
- Ability to take initiative, and think out-of-the-box;
- Good service mindset; good sense of responsibility, result-orientation;
- Strong English (written & verbal) and good command of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and other working tools.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!