HR Administrative Specialist (maternity leave cover, up to 24 months)
- Bucharest, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 4600 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 750 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
As HR Administrative Specialist at Gameloft Bucharest, your responsibilities include a wide range of tasks such as administrative and office management tasks, HR related responsibilities and assisting the management with various personnel reports.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Prepare documents for employment (contracts, internal documents and forms)
- Conduct new hire enrolment by providing explanation of benefits and fulfilment of procedures in a timely manner
- Keep evidence of absence: medical leave, unpaid leave, etc
- Create, maintain and update confidential HR records for all staff
- Process in REVISAL employee status change such as hiring, termination, leaves, changes to the contracts
- Respond to internal and external HR related inquiries or requests and provide assistance
- Undertake the efficient and accurate preparation, input and maintenance of information and data in accordance with agreed procedures and regulations
- Manage meal vouchers order, reports and distribution
- Assisting Payroll Specialist with month-end reports related to payroll
- Manage office administrative tasks
- Offer administrative support to the HR Manager and local management
- At least 1 year experience in Personnel Administration processes
- MS Office experience (Word, Excel)
- English language skills - medium level
- Knowledge of HR related topics
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and change direction accordingly
- And above all, professional, organized and with strong attention to details.
- Professional attitude, reliable and sociable
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- Quality comes first: the perfect place for you to make a difference
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work with an open minded team.
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.