Market Insights Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
Working within the Consumer & Market Insights team, the successful candidate will be responsible for extracting a deeper understanding of the mobile market place – whether mapping player needs or identifying change in market conditions. As a Market Insights Specialist you will propose and execute studies to gather valuable market insights and develop player analyses, to help drive publishing strategies and product recommendations for Gameloft. This role is located in our Bucharest studio but you will also get to work and coordinate with our international teams.
- Conduct market analysis to identify new business and growth opportunities for the company.
- Utilize different research tools ranging from qualitative studies, aggregation platforms, and insight communities to tap into a rich source of consumer data.
- Evaluate consumer needs and map their total addressable market.
- Solve problems ranging from the individual team to industry-wide level with creative and experimental approaches that lead to practical solutions.
- Review and benchmark competitive products, game genres, player segments and highlight their unique drivers or factors of success.
- Utilize internal data and analytics services to collect insights and consolidate into actionable reports and presentations.
- Collaborate with other CMI team members to instill research solutions into day-to-day processes.
- 3-5 years’ experience in consumer or market insights, with an emphasis on qualitative methods.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Creative approach to problem solving - able to think outside the box and turn theoretical solutions into practical outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills with a meticulous mind – experience working with data, spotting patterns, and extracting actionable insights.
- Experience telling stories with data and insights.
- Experience working within an international environment.
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language.
- Ability to work proactively, autonomously, and within a team.
- Highly proficient in MS Office, especially Excel and PowerPoint.
- Knowledge and passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard.