Full Stack Developer
- Bucharest, Romania, Romania
Are you willing to work on building customized web-based applications? Are you interested in working on various web projects and eager to see how it is to work Agile? So, what do you think about working in one of the leading companies in the gaming industry? Join us and you will be part of a young development team, who used various technologies such as:
- Popular frameworks: Symfony, Angular, Zend, ExtJS, Spring Boot;
- Database systems: MySQL & Cassandra and more as: GIT, SVN, Rabbit MQ, Amazon Web Services, Docker, Maven, Grafana and Nagios.
- Building new projects from scratch (design, development, deployment);
- Ensure ongoing support for delivered projects;
- Work closely with the product owners in order to understand and implement their requests.
- 3 years’ experience in working with PHP;
- Knowledge of OOP principles;
- Experience with database systems (MySql);
- Good knowledge of web frameworks: Symfony, Angular, ExtJS;
- Experience with any versioning system: GIT or SVN;
- Solid experience with ORMs.
Why join us?
Because you will improve your skills and techniques to meet the demands of an ever growing business;Because you will understand how a gaming company works and how all processes inside it are linked together;Because you will improve your knowledge by working on scalable enterprise applications, databases with high concurrency and big data sets, design and improve existing application architectures.