- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
UI / UX Designer is responsible for usability, visual identity and indirect control residing in the interaction between Game and Players. UI / UX Designer acts as a liaison between the Game Designer (bringing up game mechanics) and 2D Artist (creating visual assets). Your primary task is to create great interface for an entrusted game title and to follow it up until the final release.
- Shape the architecture and visual identity of a game interface together, grounding on the information on the game functionality, obtained from Game Designer
- Deliver an interface mockups in a clear comprehensible manner for Designers, Producers and Artists
- Ensure the flexibility of a proposed interface to change with received feedback / modifying constraints
- Prepare wireframes / specifications / references for Artists creating visual elements which required for your design
- Create and polish design documentation covering visual laws (UI Style Guide), accounting all requirements to style / shapes / sizes / colors / .. of interface elements together with Art / Creative Directors
- Ensure that game interface conforms to the Style Guide without deviating from the agreed standards / values and duplicating or conflicting components
- Ship the assets of the final interface to developers in a form that’s convenient for a further implementation (texture atlases, human-friendly PSD, organized naming..)
- Test the interface inside the game when it’s implemented and follow up technical flaws with fixing solutions
- 2 years + of experience creating user interfaces
- Knowing the composition and layout principles
- Knowing the principles of working with color and typography
- Knowing the principles and methodology of UX design
- Full working proficiency with graphic software (Photoshop, Illustrator)
- Proficiency with rapid UI prototyping tools
- Passion to video games (to game interfaces, specifically)
- Great communication skill and stress resistance
Would be considered a plus:
- Experience of creating specifically the game interfaces
- Experience of creating the interfaces for the mobile devices
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV
! DOCUMENT SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH !