- Kharkiv, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which cooperate with more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
We are looking for a candidate with a basic knowledge of usability and understanding the specifics of a mobile platform. UI / UX Designer will work closely with a team and contribute to wireframes, mockups, and user flows for new game features. You will also work to implement interfaces using internal tools.
- 1 year + of experience creating user interfaces;
- You have a strong portfolio demonstrating solid graphic design knowledge;
- You are experienced in and understanding of graphic design fundamentals (color theory, grid systems, typography, composition, motion, and interactivity);
- You are an experienced user of Adobe products;
- You are passionate about video games (to game interfaces, specifically);
- You have great communication skills.
Will be a plus:
- Experience in creating game interfaces
- Experience of creating interactive prototypes
Tasks and responsibilities:
- Creating a functional architecture and a visual identity of a game interface, based on information of the game functionality, obtained from a Game Designer
- Provide wireframes, mock-ups, prototype, and animate UI designs
- Creating design documentation to provide visual consistency of a whole game (UI Style Guide)
- Implementation game UI using internal tools
- Testing a game interface when it’s implemented and follow up technical flaws
Why work for Gameloft?
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- We offer you an exceptional opportunity to design user interfaces for our next mobile games.
- Opportunity to work with famous IP (Disney, Hasbro, Universal Studios etc.)
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast-growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries' cultures.
IN ORDER TO CONSIDER YOUR APPLICATION, WE REQUIRE TO SEND FULL VERSION OF YOUR CV
Please, add the link to your portfolio when sending your CV.
DOCUMENT SHOULD BE IN ENGLISH