Strong C++ Developer (Game Developer)
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel®, and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios.
Gameloft Lviv is a young Studio that continues to grow, establishing a full development pipeline for mobile games.
In light of strong partnerships with such glorious licensors as Disney, Illumination we are looking for the toughest C++ developers.
As a part of Gameloft team responsible for creation and support of game engine and tools, you will join the full development cycle of new technologies, as well as support of existing ones. Your daily duties include software development, compilation and debugging.
- At least 2 years of experience in C++ programming;
- Modern C++ skills (C++11/14/17);
- Knowledge of software architecture and object-oriented programming;
- Good 3D mathematics knowledge (Linear algebra, arrays, vectors, etc.);
- Good English skills (reading and writing).
Will be a plus:
- Programming experience on Mobile Devices and/or Consoles;
- Experience in video game programming or other 3D applications (personal projects/applications accepted);
- Knowledge of online communication and networking technologies;
- Experience in any of the following: Objective C and/or Swift, Graphics Engines, AI, Scripting Languages (Lua, Python, etc.), QT, POSIX Systems.
- Plan and program the game according to the design specifications and the programming rules already in place;
- Contribute to the game’s design specifications and technical specifications;
- Integrate all elements of the game, including engine, gameplay, user interface, graphics/animations and sound;
- Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable code;
- Ensure the best performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications and games;
- Work alongside colleagues from all the other departments of the game team (2d and 3d graphic designers, game and level designers, the backend team).
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and worldwide opportunities.
In order to consider your application, we require you to send the full version of your CV in English. Qualified candidates will be asked to complete a test assessment.