Chinese Speaking Video Game Producer Assistant
- Hanoi, Vietnam
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Hanoi Studio is always on looking out for the best talent to join our team and help create the best experiences for players.
Are you looking for a team of dynamic and talented people who are passionate about video games? Are you looking for a studio which offers a wide choice of job opportunities, to challenge your expertise, innovation skills and team work? You’ve found the right place!
Gameloft Hanoi is seeking a Chinese Speaking Video Game Assistant Producer (Chinese & English speaking is mandatory) to join its team.
Occupying the key position in game production process at Gameloft Studio in Hanoi, you will coordinate project teams to develop world-class games on mobile devices for international markets and China in particular.
Your overall responsibilities consist of:
- Planning, coordinating and supervising the game development cycle in order to achieve the objectives of the project;
- Developing the project plan, assigning project roles & responsibilities and managing the activity schedule;
- Coordinating the activity of all parties involved in the project (programmers, artists, QA, creation teams, support teams and stakeholders);
- Managing the project risks & conflicts, to avoid or reduce any risk that can affect the project objectives;
- Constantly controlling the game quality and the project status to make sure that the games are delivered on time and match Gameloft’s high quality standards;
- Actively communicating with Headquarters Producers, Superiors and any other project stakeholders including our Business teams in China.
- Bachelor degree or equivalent, and at least 1 year of experience in management position;
- Passionate about video game, and good gaming background: having good knowledge of a wide variety of video games on different platforms;
- Excellent ability to evaluate video games;
- Strong logic, analytical & planning skills, very well-organized, problem-solving;
- Responsible, result-oriented, able to work under high pressure and to handle multiple tasks at the same time;
- Proactive with a solution-oriented attitude;
- Good leadership and team spirit;
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent written and spoken English;
- Good command of mandarin Chinese ;
- And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
- Team work with international talents
- Continuous training and career growth
- Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
- Work hard, Play hard
- Lunch allowances
- Sport Clubs for employees.