QA Analyst ( Ecomm Dept)
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Ensure the quality of WAP, WEB sites, test game's builds and other e-Commerce systems by verifying and reporting failures to meet defined Gameloft standards to provide best product in a shortest timeline. QA is the first and the last team who see sites before user starts surf them, so we'll have the greatest opportunity to check just created new sites, buy first created games and be the first in GL structure with product approval..
• Verifying WAP, WEB sites and other e-Commerce systems, by following the specifications and the project design that he receives (storyboard, particular test instructions)
• Reporting results in a clear and complete manner, so that the final project will not contain any errors, functionality and design issues or other deviations from the basic requirements or from the standards that applies in the eCommerce department
• Strong knowledge of using mobile platforms and willing to learn new ones.
• Experienced user of MS Office, Open Office, Google Docs and Mozilla Thunderbird email client
• Knowledge of main principles and logic of WAP, WEB sites.
• Previous working experience with Redmine is plus
• Knowledge of MantisBT system is a plus
• Intermediate (or upper) level of English (mails, instant messengers)
Additional skills and abilities:
• Strong willing to break any system in any possible way.
• Out of box, analytical mind.
• The ability to learn complex frameworks and procedures with ease, good memory.
• Should be independent and willing to take responsibilities.
• Ability to sustain quality work even under stress.
• Ability to deal with routine work.
• Very good communications skills.