GE Reporting Specialist - BI team
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
The GE Reporting team is in charge of creating and maintaining the various reporting processes and tools, needed to improve monetization strategy, economy balancing, retention, user engagement, and various game features, through customer behavior analysis.
A reporter is responsible to keep an active communication, between the BI teams, involved in the GE process, the developers in charge of the BI databases, and the various business and production teams, through constant data-driven reports, in order to improve and support decision making in the company.
- Use our internal reporting tools to generate sales and user behavior reports.
- Structure data and prepare reports in Excel.
- Provide quality checks in order to assure data correctness.
- Maintain documentation related to personal tasks and team procedures.
- Communicate with international teams involved, in order to assure the best analytics, on the set deadlines.
- Set up and follow up, with the monetization managers and the production teams, the game performance indicators needed to measure the game features, at different production phases.
- Define metrics ,dashboards and reports, based on client specifications, to evaluate the game's performances.
- Very good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- Able to plan and organize, estimate deadlines, prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks simultaneously under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Autonomous, rigorous, self motivated, problem solving attitude, flexible, calm.
- High attention to detail without compromising the ability to keep track of the assigned ongoing tasks.
- Mastery of Excel, and good Microsoft Office knowledge.
- Fluent written and spoken English, concise writing skills.
- VBA Macro for Excel and SQL programming are a big plus.
- Ability to use the report-writing and analytical skills in order to provide client support, through data-driven feedback.
- Strong analytical competencies and formal thinking, able to break problems down in their key variables and identify the relations between them.
- Opened to managing task groups, projects and people in time.
- Keen interest in games, mobile applications and knowledge of the free-to-play market would be a strong asset.
- Work experience in the gaming market would be a huge plus – Reporting Specialist, Business Intelligence Specialist, Data analyst, Media planner etc.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard