User Acquisition Manager
- Paris, France
- Temps complet
Description de l'entreprise
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
As User Acquisition Manager you will work very closely with the game teams in order to identify the best user acquisition actions to drive high quality users and revenue to our amazing games. You will report directly to the Team Lead UA based in Paris.
Description du poste
Your responsibilities would include:
· Owner of ambitious budgets to grow the Gameloft business, interfacing actions with the global games business plans.
· Collaborate directly & closely with game production teams on planned marketing actions: elaborate dedicated and innovative marketing strategies per game in collaboration with the local game teams.
· Plan & operate advertising campaigns across performance growth channels.
· Analyze campaigns and use precision optimization to reach games goals.
· Communicate regularly and clearly, to the studio & HQ management teams, the plans, status, challenges to meet objectives
To qualify for this position, you must have:
· Bachelor/Masters degree in marketing or equivalent experience
· 2-4 years of experience managing performance marketing or UA campaigns, gaming or mobile experience is a plus
· Has executed ROI campaigns of over $200K
· Management experience is a plus
· Data oriented, Excel skilled
· Detail-oriented, organized, and highly-motivated
· Good verbal, written, and interpersonal skills needed
· Passionate about gaming and media is a plus
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
• Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
• Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!