Senior Accountant (part time, 4 hours/day)
- Budapest, Hungary
Would you like to work as a part time Senior Accountant in a small but stable multinational company?
Gameloft Hungary, a software development team located in the 9th district, Budapest, is looking for a Senior Accountant with a 4 hours/day work schedule.
What will you do?
As our Senior Accountant you will be responsible for the followings:
- Perform monthly cash forecasting and budgeting
- Ensure an accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year end close
- Perform month-end accounting activities such as reconciliations and journal entries.
- Sustain and support external audit team by providing necessary information and preparing requested documentations
- Responsible for monthly and quarterly reporting to the management
- Support Headquarter and CFO in all aspects of reporting while ensuring accuracy of all reports and data
- Ensure accuracy of cost center allocation
- Lead the local implementation of a new ERP system
- Represent the company in relation with bank and relevant local authorities
- Perform financial analysis to management as needed
- Reconciliation of fixed assets
- Preparation of fiscal tax returns
- Establishing and maintaining appropriate accounting principles, practices and procedures to ensure compliance with IFRS and other applicable regulatory policies and standards.
How you will work?
- You will have a part time administrator as a support in terms of administration.
- You will also be in close contact with our CEO and regional CFO, Headquarter in Paris, also with the local HR manager, the auditor firm and the company who provides payroll services for us.
- You will work part time, 4 hours a day. The office is located in the 9th district, Közraktár street 30-32. but some occasions home office is also possible.
When should you apply?
You should apply if you have:
- University degree with a major in accounting or finance
- Experience in a similar position
- Communication skills, attention to details
- Good knowledge of English
- Experience with IFRS
What will happen after you apply?
If your application catches our attention we will invite you in our office for a professional test and an HR interview.
After successfully passing this step you will have a Skype interview with our regional CFO.
During the selection process you can check the status of your application via SmartRecruiters (the system through which you applied) and of course you can contact us at any time in case you have any questions.
How to send us your application?
Should this opportunity be of interest to you, please just send us your application in English right after clicking on the " I'm Interested " button below.
Looking forwards hearing from you,