Senior Office Admin
- Ho Chi Minh city, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
In order to give our employees, the best power to build a closer community in a fun and fast-paced work environment, Gameloft SEA is looking for a Senior Office Administrator.
As a part of Office Admin Department, you will be the right hand of the Office & Happiness Manager (OHM) for any action, support, initiative, issue related to office operations, and happiness at the workplace. Your scope is detailed as below:
- Work with the OM, COM and HR teams to organize staff activities for emphasizing a dynamic working place for everyone;
Organize internal casual events for staff, aligned with COM team calendar;
Support OM team (1 Assistant, 1 tea-lady,1 maintenance) and ensure that all operations/processes are implemented according to Gameloft SEA policies and will run smoothly afterward;
Enforce office readiness and professional presentation/condition of facilities for the whole office (work area, amphitheater, meeting rooms, pantry, and patio);
Follow up and negotiate with the suppliers, landlords or building management to provide best services/contract renewal for any issues/operations with cost-effectiveness;
Handle petty cash, cash call per month and control office expenses;
Administrative services assistance for employees at every level
Coordinate travel and lodging accommodation for staff, management and visitors;
Coordinate the services of VISA, Work Permit and Resident Cards for expatriates and foreign visitors;
Liaise with our handyman or providers or the building management to maintain good office services (air conditioning; power, light, hygiene, safety, PCCC, etc.);
Maintain and deliver administration reports accurately;
- Work closely with the OHM to ensure an equal usage of our resources, creating more values and impacts with existing, fewer and rationalized resources;
- Help every Department heads to work together on implementing a unique culture in a common scope of responsibilities, over 3 main axes: Performance, Control and Fairness;
- Maintain a dynamic, healthy and unify community by launching long-term project or common cause;
Minimum 3 years in office administration;
Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, ..) and computer experience;
Native Vietnamese and good command of English (reading, writing, listening, speaking);
Brilliant organizer with experience(s) in multi-tasking and prioritizing multiple assignments;
Solid communication and interpersonal skills via all means of communication including email, telephone, correspondence and in person;
Strong analytical and problem-solving skills;
Carefulness, anticipation mind and accuracy at work;
And of course, an uncontrolled optimism with a big touch of creativity
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Teamwork with international talents
- Recognition and rewards
- Creative and modern workplace
- Continuous and professional training
- Work hard, play hard
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.