Social Media Assets Specialist
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
- Create competitive benchmarks by collecting analytic data from the competition, researching their creatives (both UA and non UA), via the Internal Documentation Tool and email, for each new Open-Beta, Soft Launch, WW Launch and GE titles, using various tools (AppAnnie, Facebook, Internal Tools etc), under the User Acquisition Asset manager direct coordination and supervision.
- Provide quality review and feedback to static assets across the titles with a constant UA support and take complete ownership of the related creative threads.
- Create reports on the biweekly calls held within the teams of each title, by sending a summary of the meetings together with a pipeline of assets and prioritization.
- Create under the User Acquisition Asset Manager direct coordination and guidance, UA assets Status reports on a weekly basis. These will give to the UA Managers, the Creative directors and the PMMs an overview on the UA projects status, planning and prioritization, across all titles.
- Follow the flow of the creative process for User Acquisition materials and communicates with other teams and managers to offer them feedback on the status of User Acquisition assets requested.
- Organize, upload and update the User Acquisition assets on the marketing server following the internal documentation and naming convention.
- Verify physical presence of certain materials on the marketing server following internal documents and makes sure they are according to technical specs (size, format etc).
- Follow and offer support on the assets’ translation & localization process.
- Ensure all assets are delivered on time and within the expected quality, notifying the User Acquisition Manager if any issues are encountered.
- Collaborates with the User Acquisition Assets Manager to identify potential process improvements, build new processes and document them.
- Collaborates with the User Acquisition Assets Manager and follow up together technology and platform advancements, and ensure assets meet the required specifications and quality, at any production stage.
- Addresses other requests and reports coming from the User Acquisition Assets Manager.
- At least 1 year of working experience.
- Very well organized person.
- Patience and very good attention to details.
- English speaking and writing.
- Good communication skills and ability to integrate quickly in a team.
- MS Excel, Power Point, Word knowledge.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Short Friday.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard