Senior 3D Artist
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Studio in Ho Chi Minh City is hiring top talents to enforce its creative agency, the unique award-winning team of Gameloft working on premium and gamified digital advertising solutions for most famous brands around the globe. Excited to be part of that team in the heart of the coolest city of Vietnam? Then join us!
Do you have the feeling that your tasks never change and you need to find new challenges, new environment and something to stir your creativity? Get over here and see what await you on the other side, at Gameloft Vietnam:
- Indulging yourself in different 3D projects, whether it is characters or objects, high end or low-poly, there is no short of high quality model for you to put those sculpting and texturing skills into a good use;
- Graphic adaptation from 2D concept to optimized 3D models and, perhaps, adding some animation to make them come to life, but never to stray away from chosen art style;
- Giving your own voice in brainstorming sessions for game ideas and artistic styles, any new idea is super effective for the team;
- Providing technical support and problem solving when working in the team, your experience will surely be helpful when someone might come knocking;
- Providing guidance and mentorship to Junior Artist via many workshops and training programs, you will be working to build up future talents;
- And also, keep a habit of reporting your tasks status or giving any suggestion to your supervisors or producers, they are all ears.
There are many things for you, but you should be at least ready for it:
- Academic background in 3D or equivalent and talking about 3, we do want you to have another 3, that means in year of working experience, it would be great for you to show us those skills you have been sculpting ‘til now in your portfolio;
- Excellence in 3D or even 2D software, everyone want to have their character model looks “right” and you should know how, with a twist, you need to be also able to add shading, lighting and VFX on it;
- English skill is a no brainer, we have a mix bag of talents from around the world, here, it is the best way to communicate and connect with people around the studio and beyond;
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
- Open-minded with flexibility in thinking, but never lose sight of your responsibility;
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com