Junior Game Designer
- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Casual and Hyper casual gaming has seen unprecedented growth over the past years. While enforcing the expertise in our core gaming business, Gameloft doesn’t stay still, and has been moving swiftly with the trends. Gameloft Vietnam studios are trusted to develop these activities and are looking for talents to enforce and develop our creative vision.
There is so many things to game design, as a newest member with full of potential, we are not expecting you to create Game of the year or anything, we are glad if you can, but at least you can hold your own.
- Produce gameplay content, concepts, level layouts and designs with high adaptability, our game is quicker, funnier and more interactive than a snake climbing a ladder, pushing beyond boundaries, challenging new concepts of game design, this is what we do and we do not wish for easier, wish for the better;
- Constantly improve your game design, contribute your ideas, even the wackiest ones, it is never about why, it’s about why not;
- Providing technical support and problem solving when working in the team, you will be the one who go online research for the latest games and platforms, you will never know when those knowledge on John Wick in Cyberpunk might come helpful;
- And also, don’t forget to report your tasks status to your supervisors or producers, they will provide proper guidance for your development.
That is all nice and cool, but do not rush in to praise the sun yet. There are certain things you need to know to pass the floodgate:
- Being a nerd, but not any nerd, you are the cool one that play games, study games, analyst games and design games;
- Being creative, super duper creative, but you need to match them into game design and solve a diversity of game design, and that would not be enough either, know who you are designing for and how to satisfy them will be a challenge for any game designer;
- Game balance will be a thing you need to consider on your work, you do not really want to create the next OP character that needs to be nerfed patch after patch;
- Ability to present materials in a clear and intuitive manner with the help of visual and document software like Microsoft Office, Photoshop, pitching is all nice and cool, but why not add some spice to it;
- English skill is a no brainer, we have a mix bag of talents from around the world, here, it is the best way to communicate and connect with people around the studio and beyond;
- Having good sense of initiatives, be original and inventive;
- Open-minded with flexibility in thinking, but never lose sight of your responsibility.
Where will you be heading to?
- A world of more vivid colors, bolder landscapes, finest coastlines and most compelling history, you cannot find any place quite as enriching, enlivening and exotic on earth as Vietnam. We have cities where lives are both chaotic and captivating, yet never lose its traditional beauty: gracious and graceful destination offering endless generosity and the best food you could ever taste.
- In the heart of the southern part of Vietnam stands a bustling, dynamic and industrious city, Ho Chi Minh, the economic capital and the cultural trendsetter. Being embraced by both traditional and modern beauty, Ho Chi Minh is an ideal destination of interest regardless of your interest.
- Don’t want to get lost first step in the city, we’ve got you covered:
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/