- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
- Be in charges with purchase request; expedite all open orders to ensure timely delivery.
- Control payment on time and follow Company’s cash flow.
- Supplier management: seek and evaluate new sources of suppliers, maintain and develop the supplier list.
- Prepare contract to minimize the risk for the company.
- Use Finance Management Tool for whole Purchasing process – ensure the tool works correctly and smoothly; suggest improvement for internal tool.
- Prepare and maintain reports, and purchasing documentation.
- Assist in ongoing process improvement to increase purchasing efficiency and improve workflow.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor degree in Business Administration, or related areas;
- Have at least 2-3 year experience in the same position.
- Have good English skill, both oral and in writing.
- Be good at communication, negotiation, organization skill.
- Be proactive, hardworking and high responsibility person.
- Be proficiency in Microsoft Officer (word, excel and PowerPoint).
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft-sea.com