- Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
At Gameloft Ho Chi Minh, we always welcome the best talents, passionate people willing to change the way people are playing games.
If you wish to challenge yourself in a friendly and rewarding environment, “Join the game”!
- Support the staff to follow Disbursement process and conduct the payment twice per week to internal and external parties
- Maintaining accurate and up to date records of all cash transactions in accounting system
- Conduct salary payment
- Prepare Aging report for both AR & AP accounts.
- Reconciliation of bank statements
2. Bookkeeping & archive all accounting documents
- Cross-check accounting entry and supporting docs from local studios
- Copy & archive VN accounting docs in locked cabinets
- Submit the required docs for auditors and taxation
- Liaise with OA, HR on admin tasks and bank documents related.
3. Cost report
Preparation of cost reports to budget team as following:
- Actual cost
- Cost controlling payroll
- Cash out report
- Budget actual review report
- Third party cost report
4. Credit card management
Reconciles & records all credit card transactions including game testing and other expense incurred during the month.
5. Ad-hoc tasks
- Assist General accountant and Chief Accountant in providing and analyzing financial data.
- Cooperation with auditors to carry out annual internal & external auditing
- Have at least 03 years in accounting position
- High sense of responsibility and carefulness
- Be experienced in using MS Office
- Be well-organized and able to work under pressure
- Able to work efficiently and multi-tasks with minimum supervision
- Good written and verbal communication skills in English
- Strong problem solving skills
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV in English and Cover Letter (optional)
- Only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- If you want to know about us, please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/