Data Analyst – Game Team
- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 5200 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 1200 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
- Proactively developing new analyses and insights, to drive decisions and strategies
- Building both large systematic reports and one-off small pieces of analysis
- Providing on-going reporting and performance monitoring from multiple data sources
- Debugging and problem solving issues to ensure delivery of accurate metrics.
- Significant experience performing quantitative analysis, preferably for an internet or technology company or math, BI, economics, engineering or other technical field required (is a strong plus)
- Software engineering skills, Python is a must have
- Advanced SQL skills: experience querying large, complex data sets
- Familiarity with statistics
- Strong presentation skills; effectively present insights from quantitative analysis and models to a non-analytical audience
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Enjoy working in both individual and team settings
- Strong English level is a must (written and oral)
- Strong interest for video games
Nice to have:
- Familiar with charting solutions, for example matplotlib, D3.js, Tableau, etc.
- Familiar with machine learning techniques
- Experience working with Big Data technologies such as Hadoop, Spark
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- A modern office complex including:
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, foosball.
- A dedicated Kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free Aikido, Aerobic, Zumba, Yoga, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Motivating salary and a merit based pay system.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarden inside our courtyard.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
All qualified candidates will be asked to take a skills assessment test.