AntiCheating Data Analyst
- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
Anticheating team is the company’s overall antihacking solutions provider based on various analysis run on our users database as well as game behaviors.
The team is comprised of a local group based in Bucharest, but has delegates across the world working on almost every time-zone.
The solutions we provide to our clients, are based on the in-house developed tools and mechanisms, which you will be a part of, the team works as a whole by applying Agile thinking and management.
- Take part of our Python and Java study groups.
- Learn about the company’s framework.
- Play our games in order to understand how to interact with users’ tracking.
- Run data analysis based on generic or personal scripts as a result of the python study groups.
- Make code reviews and develop own applications as a result of the java study groups.
- Good spoken and written English;
- Working competency in Microsoft Office or analogues;
- Python or Java knowledge is a plus.
- Interest in computer science and a career in this field.
- Fast learning ability (new colleagues will be trained in Python, as well as our tools, concepts and frameworks).
- Analytical and investigative thinking.
- Hacking knowledge is a plus.
- Good self organizational skills.
- Good communication skills.
- Attention to detail.
- The ability to adapt to a team and work both within it and alone.
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard