- Bucharest, Romania
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?Join The Game!
Why? Because joining our game means being part of a top innovator in the gaming field. Gameloft® is a leader in the development and publishing of games, creating them for all digital platforms with an astonishing audience of 80 million monthly users. Our catalog includes every genre and our games are as varied as we are. We operate our own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partner with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
We distribute our games in over 100 countries and employ 4,300 people worldwide. We embrace challenges and are always ready for the next big thing. Not convinced yet?
We have partnerships with high schools and universities all over the world and we support their activity by sharing knowledge and mentoring future professionals. We know the importance of knowledge sharing in order to build healthy and smart future generations. We grow talent and we push to be an example for youngsters by regularly hosting seminars for students, workshops for highschoolers and teachers. So, what do you say? Are you ready to be not just another face behind a computer screen, but a Gamelofter working in a supportive environment, who gets involved and gives back to the community?
- Manage, check up and ensure partial accounting records and financial reports (Romanian accounting, French reports): bank accounts, cash accounts, non-current assets
- Preparing specific internal reports
- Estimate daily cash needs bookkeeping of the cash expenses
- Support Chief Accountant in ad-hoc tasks as: Tax control, Audit, internal report and accounting books
- Represent the company in relation with the bank and the authorities
- Provide to Management with accurate and timely financial information
- University degree with a major in accounting or finance
- 1-2 years experience in a similar position
- Comfortable working with financial systems and applications - previous experience in Workday is a big plus
- Good knowledge of English
- Advanced Excel skills
- Communication skills, attention to details
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you?
- Work from home program
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- Free psychological counseling
- Short Friday.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.