Data Science Director
- Paris, France
The leading creator and publisher of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in App Annie's list of the “Top 10 Most-Downloaded Games Worldwide”. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter, and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in more than 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. With a monthly audience of 114 million unique players in Gameloft games, Gameloft Advertising Solutions offers brands and agencies a unique level of visibility. Gameloft is a Vivendi Group company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Reporting to the VPs of Monetization & Products at Gameloft Headquarters in Paris, the Data Science Director will define and work on cutting-edge data science projects, leveraging our data-base of more than one billion users to impact a portfolio of more than 15 live games.
· Lead a team of data scientists located in Paris, Montréal, and all Gameloft studios worldwide. Mentor and hire the best data scientists.
· Applies artificial intelligence and machine learning techniques to solve complex questions about game analysis (eg. churn prediction, LTV, etc).
· Work closely with field experts (Monetization, Product, Marketing, User Acquisition, etc) and game creation teams, to define their business needs and provide solutions.
· Evangelize data science in headquarters towards top management, and in creation studios to positively impact the products.
· Master or PhD in Data Science or related field
· Strong knowledge of SQL & Python
· You are able to manipulate huge set of data and create complex algorithms
· You have managed a team, ideally including remote resources in different countries
· English fluency is a must, French a plus.
Based in Paris, this position offers :
· The opportunity to join a leading company in one of the fastest growing industries in the world
· Fun, creative and casual atmosphere among top video game industry talent
· International environment offering daily contact with other countries & cultures, including business trips
· Future advancement opportunities
Why join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
This opportunity is a chance to join the #1 mobile game publisher worldwide in terms of downloads last year and offer future career paths in the company. If you want to leverage your exceptional skills at one of the most important companies in the video game industry, we look forward to hearing from you.