Accounting & Administrative Assistant, Cluj-Napoca
- Cluj-Napoca, Romania
A leading global publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft has a team of over 4600 people in 27 studios spread across the world. With over 500 games developed and marketed in 120 countries, Gameloft generated over 1,7 billion tablet and smartphone downloads. 20 million users access daily our games downloading on average 1 million new games every day.
Gameloft Romania, through it’s over 750 employees active in the Bucharest and Cluj studios has created and developed successful titles such as NOVA, NOVA 2, NOVA 3, Backstab, The Dark Knight Rises, Modern Combat 5, Starfront: Collision, Ferrari GT, Asphalt 5, Asphalt 6, Brothers in Arms 2: Global Front, Terminator: Salvation, Shrek Kart, Captain America 2, Blitz Brigade, Brothers in Arms 3 available for Apple iPhone, iPad, iPod, Android and tablets.
Aiming to generate innovative and creative games for fast growing technologies, we are constantly looking for the best talents in our field.
As an Administrative Assistant at Gameloft Cluj, your responsibilities include a wide range of tasks such as administrative and office management tasks.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Full circle support of the commercial contracts (suppliers, customers) and complete filing;
- Assists the Finance Department Manager in accounting issues;
- Complete other tasks requested by the Financial Manager;
- Keep well organized financial documents within the department
- Undertake the efficient and accurate preparation, input and maintenance of information and data in accordance with agreed procedures and regulations
- Manage the medical check-ups (hire& periodical); employee safety & health training for all Gameloft Cluj employees (over 250)
- Updating the personal database of employees (vacations, medical leaves and other needed information);
- Manage office administrative tasks (booking flight tickets, office supply)
- Offer administrative support to the HR specialist and local management, when needed.
- +1- 2 years’ work experience in an administrative role
- Experience with most common MS Office programs, e-mail and agenda programs
- Experienced Excel user
- Excellent organizing abilities
- Good oral and written communicator in English
- Able to prioritize multiple demands and change direction accordingly
- Enthusiasm and commitment to delivering quality results to tight deadlines;
- Proactive approach, willingness to learn and develop;
- Time management skills.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Cluj can offer you?
• Excellent Social Benefits (Medical insurance package, Gym facilities and swimming pool, free for employees)
• Lunch tickets.
• On site cervical massages on a regular basis
• Our studio is a very ambitious one, with a fast growth - it opened in 2010 and we are now proud to have over 200 employees
• A modern and ultra-central office building.
We can’t wait to find our next great team member!
Interested? Apply now.
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.