- Toronto, ON, Canada
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
From the beginning of your journey with us you will:
- Be responsible for the development and continued success (budget, deadlines, content) of mobile games;
- Oversee a team of Producers and other cross-functional teams, consisting of Designers, Programmers, Artists, Monetization and Marketing experts;
- Manage the development of new games and game updates throughout all production stages: concept, mock-up, alpha, beta, gold and updates;
- Supervise the marketing and business strategies of developing live games including but not restricted to live operations, business performances, advertising programs and customer care;
- Ensure communication with Gameloft executive producers and top management in HQ and quality assurance teams in other studios for project follow-up;
- Oversee quality in collaboration with studio department Managers and the internal/external clients
- Report to the Studio Manager
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in the video game industry with at least 3 published titles to your credit;
- In-depth knowledge and passion for video games, must be knowledgeable on free-to-play model;
- Strong project management knowledge and experiences including but not restricted to agile, Waterfall and Kanban methodologies;
- Strong knowledge of in-game monetization;
- Knowledge of marketing is an asset;
- Be adaptable to change;
- Highly motivated and enterprising;
- You keep your team motivated and engaged through transparency and flawless communication;
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills;
- Effective negotiation abilities is highly necessary;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills to deliver quality projects within tight deadlines and in a fast paced environment;
- Creative, pragmatic, and able to find the best solutions to overcome obstacles and ensure project development;
- Comfortable with Jira & Confluence, MS Excel, Outlook, Power Point, and other scheduling software
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Toronto can offer you?
- Flexible working hours to suit your schedule
- Health insurance coverage
- Employee Assistance Program; because sometimes we need a helping hand
- Video game room equipped with your favourites
- Social Club events
- Fresh Fruit every morning
- Mentorship program and expert-led courses to help you strengthen your skills or learn something new
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.
Gameloft Toronto is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to fostering diversity and inclusivity within our work environment. Gameloft Toronto welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.