- Hanoi, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 iOS Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Disney®, LEGO®, Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Gameloft Vietnam is currently seeking a talented 2D Artist to collaborate on its next generation of Mobile Games.
As a member of the art team, you will be responsible for the style and artistic values of ambitious games, from the first concept phases to the completion of the project.
• Create 2D sprites, UI assets and concept art for mobile games.
• Design new content for existing games, ensure the consistent art style
• Active involvement in the game creation process by interacting with the Producer, Game Designers and the Studio Lead Artist.
• Effectively contributing to the art pipeline while understanding target platform constraints.
• Give necessary training, coaching and guidance to Junior Artists.
• Meeting project deadlines/milestones as set by project leads.
· Excellent drawing and painting skills.
· Clear understanding of human anatomy
· Creativity and Imagination.
· Knowledgeable in contemporary media (web, games, comics, film, animation, etc.)
· Expert in Photoshop
· Open-minded and outward-looking
· Ability to work unsupervised and under pressure.
· And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why Join Gameloft?
· You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
· You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
· You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
· Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What Else Can Gameloft Hanoi Offer You?
· Team work with international talents
· Continuous training and career growth
· Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions
· Work hard, Play hard
· Lunch allowances
· Sport Clubs for employees.
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter and portfolio (if applicable) to [email protected]
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our database for future suitable open jobs.
Want to learn more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/