Product Manager (Mobile Games)
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 4,600 employees.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a Product Manager to work on its franchises.
The Product Manager is responsible for the monetization strategy of his games throughout their lifecycle, and aims to boost KPIs related to engagement & monetization on a worldwide level.
Your main challenges will include:
- Collaborate with all game stakeholders (Designers, Producers, Marketing) to define the product strategy and long-term vision for the full studio
- Manage the Live Operation strategy and help define the feature roadmap of the game to ensure targets are met
- Be a contact point for external stakeholders and raise the business profile of the game through the whole organization
- AB test, research and analyze data to improve performance and support key game decisions
- Mentor and train your team to reach their objectives & focus on the right KPIs
- Evangelize best in class monetization systems & references, and share these across all teams
- At least 2 years of experience in games Marketing/Analytics/Online or Consulting, preferably in product oriented roles
- Deep knowledge of top grossing games and F2P mechanics as a whole
- Have worked on at least 2 different tiles, one of them a Live Game operated as a service
- Exceptional analytical & data modelling skills; and full proficiency of Excel/PowerPoint
- Complete fluency in English, both written and orally
- Bonus Points
- Game design or game creation skills
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Economics or a related field; Master is a plus
- Basic knowledge of programming languages is an asset (SQL, Python, R, etc.)
- Passion for games on any platform, and mobile games in particular!
- Result-driven and comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Able to think on your feet and highly organized
- At ease analyzing large data sets & providing actionable insights
- Team-player, able to teach, negotiate and communicate effectively in a multidisciplinary team
- Combine creative thinking with clear data-driven decisions
The stages of the selection process include one test and interviews afterwards.
Please apply with your English CV and your cover letter.
We're looking forward hearing from you.
(Gameloft Hungary, Talent Attraction)