Campaign manager (junior)
- London, UK
Leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- You help the sales team building realistic and optimal campaign proposals for our clients (advertisers and agencies) bases on the KPI agreed with team.
- You keep an eye on the market and on the trends within the mobile advertising business to perfect our commercial approach and our tools to satisfy our clients.
You are responsible for the flawless execution of mobile advertising campaigns booked by brands and agencies within our proprietary network!
- You collaborate with internal and external stakeholders to execute client campaigns in close connection with the sales team.
- You are in direct contact with clients to get the creative assets and adjust the campaigns according to clients’ needs and requests.
- You have your hands on the wheels: you launch and optimize the campaigns on our proprietary ad-server and liaise with all the departments, offices and divisions involved in the day-to-day of our mobile advertising solutions.
- You troubleshoot, report issues (creative, ad serving) and coordinate problem-solving.
- You provide post-campaign reports and propose recommendations for future campaigns.
- You have a Bachelor Degree or equivalent and two years of experience in ad operations / campaign management / digital media planning,
- You have outstanding organizational skills, multitasking, you are extremely attentive to details,
- You are a team player, with a great sense of communication,
- You have strong analytical and data modelling skills,
- You work well under pressure of time,
- You are fluent in English
Work at Gameloft?
- Salary according to experience with performance-based bonus,
- Bright central office in London
- A booming field: mobile apps are the fastest growing media in digital.
- Gameloft is part of Vivendi, European leading group in entertainment and content (Universal Music, Studiocanal, Havas Media, Canal+ etc…)
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth
- Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
- Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
- Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
- Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!