Senior Game Developer
- Sofia, Bulgaria
Join The Game!
As a leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms with an audience of 114 million monthly users across the whole world. The company has 46 offices across 32 locations and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Sofia is hiring a SENIOR GAME DEVELOPER,
As a Senior Game Developer you will work with some of the best talents in Sofia within a network of professionals ranging across 19 studios around the globe.
- You will implement all elements of a game - core subsystems, high-level gameplay, graphics/animations, sound, etc.
- You will review, optimize and manage the full lifecycle of the game code using agile methods.
- You will work with the team to improve development standards and help in establishing best-practices.
- You will link up with imaginative design teams to create hot new titles, fulfilling a wide range of genres from hardcore action to casual simulation.
- 4+ years of active programming in C/C++;
- Solid understanding of and experience with object-oriented development;
- Knowledge of 3D programming (OpenGL);
- Experience with multithreading;
- Experience with scripting languages (e.g. Python, Lua, Typescript);
- Working level of English language;
- Interest in video games and in-depth knowledge of gaming culture;
- Knowledge of client-server communication and networking technologies is a plus;
- Knowledge of the major 3D modelling and animation software is considered a plus;
- Experience in the video game industry is a plus.
Why Join Gameloft?
- You want to work in exceptional industry and create games downloaded more than 1 billion times per year.
- You want to be part of a talented and supportive team of pioneers who have a passion for creating video games.
- You want to contribute to a vibrant and dynamic atmosphere.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world.
- You will work on a permanent contract with competitive remuneration.
- You are looking for a fun place to work in the heart of the city.
If you are interested in our job offer, please send CV. Applications will be processed in confidentiality.