ECommerce Systems Developer
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 gamelofters.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 250 gamelofters and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Reporting to the Technical Manager, the successful candidate will be in charge of developing, fixing and maintaining systems allowing us to distribute our games and in-game content. These systems include web services, internal tools and back-end components used by other developers.
Working with teams around the world, the candidate must have good communication skills and be able to manage several projects at the same time.
- University or college degree in Computer Science or a related field.
- At least 3 years experience in programming
- Excellent PHP programming skills to produce optimized code
- OOP skills
- Refactoring skills
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Good knowledge of databases (MySQL)
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Able to work quickly and under pressure
- Upper-intermediate English.
- Microservices development experience
- Devops (Docker, Kubernetes, etc.)
- Experience with managed services of AWS
- Experience with NoSQL
- Experience with Memcached, Redis and other caching technologies.
- Experience with Zend Framework
Why work for Gameloft?
- Comprehensive benefits package.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.