- Paris, France
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
We are currently looking for a Finance Manager BASED IN BEIJING.
He/She will be responsible for all financial matters (local accounting, IFRS accounting, monthly reporting, cash flows, budget, taxes…) of Gameloft entities in China, Japan, Singapore and Hong-Kong (5 legal entities, 10M€ Revenue and approx. 140 people), The Regional CFO will build longer term vision and improvements.
I. Finance, Accounting and Controlling:
- Manage country accountants on all accounting matters to ensure accuracy of the financial accounts/monthly reporting and that deadlines are met
- Handle relations with banks, auditors and external accountants and with Gameloft Headquarter
- Set up the Financial ERP Workday in China in 2019 and in all other entities in 2020
- Document processes and methods
- Challenge status quo in search for improvement in productivity and data quality
- Seek for tax optimization.
- Seek for cash flow optimization & performance.
- Analyze costs to seek optimization
- Build and consolidate local budgets with operational teams
- Analyze gaps between actual and budget
- Work closely with In house counsel
- Ensure relevance of the legal structure in order to increase the company’s leverage and reduce the risks
- Ensure proper documentation toward compliance.
III. Management :
- Supervise and lead the performance and development of the country accountant for China and the other offices for Northern Asia: Singapore, Hong Kong and Japan.
- Expect some business trips to the abroad offices
- Diploma: Business/management school/university with a major in corporate finance
- Experience: 8 years within an international company
- Excellent English or French (writing included), Chinese Mandarin is mandatory;
- Good understanding of accounting principles and practices;
- Knowledge of auditing practices and principles;
- Good organizational skills and ability to multi-tasks;
- Ability to take initiatives and self-motivated;
- Confidentiality commitment;
- Good teamwork and managerial skills.
- Ready to relocate ASAP to Beijing (local contract)
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
• Because you want to take part in the rise of a dynamic, stimulating, and captivating sector!
• Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
• Because you want to work within a team made up of people motivated by, and passionate about, their field!
• Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
• Because you love the idea of expanding your horizons within a cosmopolitan corporate culture and sharing your know-how with colleagues at the other end of the Earth!
• Because you want to work with renowned partners and clients such as Apple, Google, Nintendo, Disney, Marvel, and many others!
• Because you want to push technology to its limits – to succeed at creating console-quality games for mobile phones!
• Because you’re in search of great working conditions and benefits, all within a modern, friendly space!
• Or just because you’re looking for a great place to work!