E-commerce Software Project Manager
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft Saigon is looking for new E-commerce Producer. As a member of E-com Team, you will work closely with Gameloft eCommerce teams in APAC, to develop tools for marketing/sales operations on wireless platforms to bring our top-rated mobile games to the customers worldwide. Your mission consists of:
Manage the E-Commerce projects, including but not limited to
- Receiving the tasks/projects from the Business Managers or the E-commerce Managers;
- Making plan and resource allocation following the internal procedures;
- Following the progress of the projects by collaborating with development teams, business team, game production team to ensure the delivery on time within the quality standard of Gameloft;
- Reviewing the final products and verifying whether it meets the business demands;
- Report the status of the projects or tasks to the Business team, Headquarter managers and other relevant team;
- Managing E-commerce sites and systems in the assigned areas, ensuring the fixing of bugs and other problems;
Manage the assigned E-Commerce development team (developers and technical leads)
- Organizing the team members into work structure to maximize the performance of each individual;
- Training the team members on the workflows, frameworks, checklist, rules and developing..;
- Optimizing the team’s efficiency by actively organizing the resources;
- Developing the team
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Strong Leadership with project management experience;
- Strong communication skills in English and interpersonal skills;
- Excellent understanding of E-commerce;
- Good knowledge of programming languages PHP, MySQL, HTML is a plus;
- Solid organizational, multi-tasking skills;
- Result-orientation with positive mindset;
- High demand on quality and deadline commitment;
- Great teamwork skills;
- Good command of Office applications (MS Office or Open Office);
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/