E-Commerce PHP Programmer
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 5,700 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Developing and maintaining e-Commerce sites/channels that being used by million users.
- Setting up the technical aspect of contracts with our partners
- Working on components of our distribution system
- Collaborating with different internal/external teams for e-Commerce related matters
- Reporting to the department manager.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering
- Experience in web/wap programming and having taken part in at least one major
- Good PHP and MySQL skills and familiar with other web technologies: XHTML, jQuery, CSS 3, Bootstrap
- Strong understanding of OOP/ OOD and strong experience with responsive UI
- Experience with web service – RESTful, JSON and good knowledge of SVN and git
- Familiar with PHP Framework (Zend, Symfony, Laravel) is a plus
- Be reliable and self-motivated, good analytical and problem solving abilities
- Good in English (reading and writing) and good communication skill
- Self-learning and adaptability to new technologies quickly
And above all, motivation and a passion for video games!
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Recognition and rewards based on your performance
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our website: http://gameloft-sea.com/