SEA C&B Intern
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking For a Fun Place to Work?
Join The Game!
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 140 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Support management in C&B strategy and policies
- Support in updating HR documents, including HR templates, C&B policy, HR Handbook;
- Assist in coordinating the development and maintenance of HRIS;
- Assist in coordinating HR reports and metrics in SEA region, ensuring they are delivered in timely and accurate manner;
- Assist in coordinating HR audits in SEA;
- Join in various HR projects and ad hoc tasks upon assignment.
- Interest in video game industry;
- Good English and Vietnamese (both writing and speaking).
- Proficiency in Excel, good skills at MS Word and MS Power Point;
- Good data analysis skill; ability to handle a huge number of data with accuracy and deadline commitment;
- High confidentiality commitment, integrity, sense of responsibility.
- Good organizational skill as well as communication and interpersonal skills;
- Enthusiastic in learning C&B career in particular and HR career in general.
What we offer:
- Exciting diversity with our talents from around the world
- Creative, modern and open working place
- Continuous and professional training to fully develop your potential
- Work hard, play hard and enjoy various activities
- Health check-up annually
- Annual leave: 1 day/month