- Barcelona, Spain
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has
established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience
of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a
unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft
operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order &
Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major
rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®,
Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000
people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
- Coordinate the Software Engine team to ensure maximum throughput and quality, through creating and detailing tasks in an agile workflow, discussing and negotiating with clients (other department leads), deciding deadlines to follow the release schedule
- Designing technical solutions that both leverage the talents in the team (both Software Engine and other departments) and delegating this work to the Software Engine team in an efficient way
- Coaching and training the Software Engine team
• Motivated, ambitious, able to work independently or as part of a team
• Personal interest in video games and a solid understanding of its culture
• 9-10 years of professional programming experience (strong knowledge of C++/C++11 and STL)
• Solid software design skills
• Critical thinking
• Degree in Computer Science or Computer Engineering, or equivalent professional experience
• Ability to coordinate people
• Excellent English in technical writing level.
• Good written and verbal communication skills
• 3D programming experience on Mobile Devices and Consoles
• Experience in any of the following: 3D graphics engine algorithms (3D math skills), Swift and/or Objective C, Online/networks, AI, Scripting languages (Lua, Python), POSIX systems and code reviewing
• Fluent in English
Why Join Gameloft Barcelona?
- Permanent contract, full-time job and excellent Social Benefits.
- Career-development opportunities.
- An exceptional, dynamic, demanding and motivating working environment within a fast growing company.
- Challenging and rewarding work on the next great frontiers in games.
- Exceptional library of diverse games with broad distribution.
- An international environment which offers daily contact with other countries & cultures.
- Excellent local working conditions (quality of offices, geographical location of office in the centre of Barcelona)
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: www.gameloft.com