- Bucharest, Romania
Gameloft®, leading global publisher of digital and social games, has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, including mobile phones, smartphones and tablets (including Apple® iOS and Android® devices), set-top boxes and connected TVs. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat or Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal®, Illumination Entertainment®, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, FOX®, Mattel® and Ferrari®.
With offices in over 30 countries, Gameloft is now ramping up its mobile advertising division, taking advantage of its large audience to offer marketers and brands innovative ways to reach their customers.
Working within the Consumer & Market Insights team, the successful candidate will be responsible for turning global market data into informative insight that will help with Gameloft’s current and future publishing strategies and successes. This role is located in our Bucharest studio.
As a developer and publisher of games all over the world, Gameloft has many hit games and franchises including Asphalt, Dungeon Hunter, Disney Magic Kingdoms, Despicable Me: Minion Rush, Dragon Mania, Gangstar, and Modern Combat.
- Develop and implement data collection methods and systems from multiple sources.
- Collect and interpret data in functional and creative ways.
- Analyze data or results to find patterns, correlations, and trends that can be propagated throughout the company.
- Report results to relevant members of the company.
- Work with CMI team to process data acquired from primary or secondary data sources.
- Build both large systematic on-going reports and one-off small reports.
- Proactively develop new analyses and insights, to help drive decisions and strategies for Gameloft’s teams.
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to collect, organize, and disseminate information – with proven track record of finding patterns and actionable insights through data.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
- Good knowledge of SPSS or equivalent.
- Experience in data models and analyzing large datasets.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to turn data into presentations/reports (via Excel and PowerPoint).
- Passion for video games from hardcore gamer’s titles to casual social games, and entertainment as a whole.
- Excellent organizational, communication and interpersonal skills.
- Strong grasp of the English language (both written and oral).
Why join us:
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world!
- Or, just because you're looking for a fun place to work!
What Gameloft Bucharest can offer you even more?
- Motivating salary.
- Lunch tickets.
- Medical insurance package, in partnership with Regina Maria Clinic.
- Supportive working climate, a team with a free communication style and the chance to be rewarded for outstanding performances.
- A chance to work in a real multinational team.
- A modern office complex including:
- Cafeteria with hot food open during working hours.
- Dedicated gym with personal trainers and various facilities.
- 3 massage rooms inside the building.
- Relaxation area with pool tables, ping pong tables, darts, Foosball.
- A dedicated kickboxing gym with free trainers and classes.
- Free aerobic, zumba, Pilates, healthy back, TRX classes inside the gym.
- Free access to football and basketball courts.
- Free psychological counseling.
- Kindergarten inside our courtyard