Mobile Game Tester
- Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 107 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
At Gameloft Saigon Studio, you’ll be working with the world’s best game developers. Our studio has developed, and continues to develop, hit titles that include the Dungeon Hunter, Modern Combat and Gangstar series.
Gameloft Vietnam is offering an exciting opportunity for video game lovers to become a professional Game Tester who would like to break into the career in game development. Game Testing is un-detachable part of video game development process to ensure the quality of the game when it is handed to end user in the market;
As a Game Tester, member of Gameloft’s Quality Assurance team, you are expected to play the game under development in order to detect and describe all abnormal behaviors (bugs) regarding game functions, graphics, logic, design and content… Such bugs need to be reported to the development team for resolving to ensure the best game player experience and game overall quality before being released to the market;
The Game Tester is required to understand and follow video game testing processes, the different checklists, game design documentation, standard requirements at Gameloft;
The Game Tester also needs to handle English written reporting, bug description, communication (locally and internationally) as well as scheduling the testing work.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Interest and experience in playing video games;
- Experience with various mobile application/game testing for iOS or Android, Windows, Facebook…;
- English reading & writing skills to describe bugs/issues clearly and precisely report and communicate using emails;
- Troubleshooting skill, strong logic thinking;
- Detail-oriented and quick learner in a fast moving environment;
- Teamwork and cooperation skills, working well with a team;
- Ability to stay organized and exhibit great follow-through;
- Ability to handle pressure and meet strict deadlines.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam studio will offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
- Healthcare, sponsored clubs, enjoyable staff activities
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/