Game Designer Intern
- Da Nang, Hải Châu, Da Nang, Vietnam
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie.
Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
Danang Studio was established in 2010. After 9 years of development, we now have about 400 employees working in a creative, modern and open working space with splendid river view in Danang city, Vietnam. DAD Studio took part in production of many famous Gameloft games worldwide including Modern Combat 5, My Little Pony, War Planet Online, etc.
We are currently stepping up our ambitions & looking to reinforce our creation team with high potential candidates.
Working as Game Design Intern in our studio, you will have an opportunity to be a part of a creation project, and will be given responsibilities to shape the game in its design and overall quality.
This internship length is for 6 months, and can lead to a full-time contract.
Our interns are considered as team members, as such, you will be given real responsibilities to handle.
As an intern in our talented Game Design team, you will be working and learning along the way with our game creation pipeline, working with Artist, Programmer and Producer. Follow-up and improve through game evolution.
Your main responsibilities include:
- Designing the mechanisms, the rules of the games, making sure that everything is balanced wisely;
- Creating levels, missions, and other game aspects to create the best gaming experience to players, with a creative, immersive and addictive gameplay;
- Proposing ideas/tools, raising useful feedbacks and information to improve, optimize working process, resource.
- Under producer's coordination, working with artists and programmers to make sure that the creative vision is fulfilled, and assisting producer in checking and ensuring the quality of game versions.
- Reporting to Senior Game Designer and Producer.
The ideal candidate will demonstrate the following skill set:
- Academic training in Game Design, specialty in Level Design is a plus;
- Strong passion for video games production– knowledge about new market trends but also about retro gaming;
- Good Understanding of game design, including game mechanics, tools, level design, and UI/UX;
- Understanding of the market and target audience of Mobile Video Games;
- Creative thinking skills to make new Gameplay and solve a diversity of game design issues every day;
- Be able to balance game systems;
- Having the skill of Microsoft suite materials for presentations (PowerPoint, Word, Excel) and, Photoshop to create fake screen, UI, propose to Artist, Producer, Head quarter, and Programmer.
- Having the ability to present materials in a clear and intuitive manner.
Why join the Gameloft universe?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What Gameloft Vietnam can offer you?
- Fun work experience with world prestigious game products
- Teamwork with game professionals
- Training and dynamic career growth
- Performance based reward and recognition
- Creative and friendly working environment
A wonderful experience of an abroad Internship. Find more about our Gameloft DAD and Danang City
- Relocation costs covered (Plane tickets/Visa, etc)
- Housing support monthly (USD200/month)
- Monthly Allowance of around 430USD/month
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- Please submit your CV, cover letter or portfolio (if applicable)
- Please note that only selected candidates will be contacted and your CV will be saved in our files for a period of 6 months.
- Want to know more? Please visit our Website: http://gameloft-sea.com/