User Acquisitions Operations
- Berlin, Germany
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 113 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
In order to strengthen our global User Acquisition Team we are scouting for a User Acquisition Operations.
Based in Berlin and working closely with UA Operations Manager, you will be in charge of setting up UA infrastructure, be involved in UA tools development and in generally building a clean pipeline for UA operations. You also have an interest in optimizing the UA tools at hand and you are not afraid to share your ideas with our different business departments.
- Establish pipeline with new partners including tracking, IOs, account organization, costs data into 3rd party Singular.
- Set up infrastructure for new game launches, softlaunches, production tests, etc with key partners and on internal tools.
- Manage and setup infrastructure with partners (account organization, setup, post-install data, etc).
- Singular partner integration and troubleshooting existing integrations, cost refunds, etc.
- Work together with UA Operations Manager on developing UA Tools. Innovate & share your ideas on how to improve them + driving forward topics such as Ad fraud, FMP trials, Reengagement, Attribution, etc in order help scale UA operations.
- Keeping on overview of global partners’ details: dashboard links, accounts, POCs, etc.
- Supporting UA Operations Manager with budget tracking and managing invoices with Finance.
- Reporting UA costs in Marketing Expense tool.
-A first successful experience in the mobile industry, preferably 1-2 years;
- Experience in User Acquisition position would be a plus;
-Experience and interest in working with UA tools for attribution, tracking and cost data aggregation (Appsflyer, Singular, etc);
-You are fluent in English;
-You have a passion for problem solving: you must be able to tackle new, unfamiliar, and possibly daunting problems--to break them down into manageable bits and solve them;
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
We can’t wait to find our next great talent!
- In Berlin join a small, international and enthusiastic team of top professionals…
- …yet part of a big international media group (Vivendi: Universal Music, Dailymotion, Studio Canal and many more).
- Spacious, bright and elegant office in the center of Berlin,
- Sports club & public transportation annual card.
Application in English.