Junior Marketing Manager
- San Francisco, CA, USA
As a leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
Gameloft is looking for a Junior Marketing Manager to join its San Francisco team. Reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, you’ll be responsible for executing local marketing strategies for the US and Canada. Responsibilities will include:
o Implementing strategic and measurable marketing plans for game releases and updates in collaboration with Product Marketing Managers and the Global Leads for each game title.
o Executing on these plans, leveraging acquisition techniques relevant to mobile gaming including social activations, influencer marketing, and other marketing strategies.
o Monitoring marketing budgets ensuring business objectives and ROI targets are being met.
o Provide additional planning and support for key industry events throughout the year.
o Regular monthly and quarterly reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager.
o Ensure the scope of work and deliverables from our partners are held to the campaign brief, and to a high standard.
o Cross-collaborate between all of our partners to execute campaigns in an efficient, timely and effective manner.
o Support operations sold by our internal advertising sales team, eSports programmes, and other local activations.
o Develop and execute local co-marketing campaigns with licensors and Vivendi entities under guidance of the Senior Marketing Manager
o Develop a deep understanding of Gameloft games, their respective genres and competitors in the mobile games marketplace.
o Cultive a functional understanding of the mobile app ecosystem
o Oberserving business trends and competitor activity and making corresponding recommendations for action
- 2+ years of experience in marketing or advertising roles.
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field.
- A genuine interest in gaming, mobile and new media ecosystems.
- A self-starter, with the capacity to put forward and initiate new ideas.
- A team player, happy to roll your sleeves up and lead by example.
- Must be willing to travel on a quarterly basis, both domestically and internationally.
- Strong analytical skills, with the ability to make data-driven recommendations.
- Creative thinker, with the ability to think outside the box.
- Exceptional communication (both written and spoken) and interpersonal skills.
Why join Gameloft?
- You want to be part of an exceptional experience, within a company that is constantly growing.
- You want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers.
- You want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, you are just looking for a fun place to work!
Only selected candidates will be contacted, and your CV will be saved in our files for 6 months.