Associate Product Marketing Manager
- Kharkiv, Kharkiv Oblast, Ukraine
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The company has operated in Ukraine since 2007. Gameloft Kharkiv is one of the largest and the most successful Gameloft Studios, which employ more than 360 employees.
Gameloft Lviv is young Studio that has more than 170 employees and continues to grow, establishing full development pipeline for mobile games.
Reporting to the Product Marketing Manager, you will:
- Prepare submission packages of various marketing assets for internal / external approval;
- Carry out follow-ups, meeting notes, gathering information or sending information
- Answer emails, sending assets to external teams upon request;
- Assist in creating game's promotional tools, including videos, web assets, screenshots, store descriptions and visuals, PR tools and all other needed assets for special marketing initiatives and App Store Optimization;
- Handle feedback loops on various assets which may include creating rough mock-ups or draw overs;
- Assist in the management of a marketing calendar based on game's updates and promotions, and oversee related announcements, merchandising, and community management;
- Assist in preparing for and executing focus groups and other survey initiatives;
- Assist in representing the brand identity internally including the title, packaging, and "storytelling" around game's scenario and characters;
- Assist in coordinating implementation with local marketing & PR teams, Key Account Managers, Game Monetization & User Acquisition Manager, and partners;
- Assist in researching competitor marketing strategies and creating reports;
- Interact with other production and marketing teams abroad on a daily basis.
- High attention to detail;
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills;
- Great presentation & reporting skills;
- Project Ma nagement experience is an asset;
- Talented communicator with an excellent grasp of the English language - both written and spoken
- Knowledge of the mobile games industry, possesses in-depth knowledge of or a passion for video games;
- 1-2 years' experience in consumer marketing in the Video Game industry or entertainment industry is considered an asset;
- Join a leading global mobile and video games publisher and developer utilizing the state-of-art mobile technologies and devices;
- Become a part of the talented international team in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment;
- Become a true pro in the fast-growing, exciting and innovative video games industry;
- Be proud to deliver the prestigious products winning the top rankings worldwide;
- Enjoy the exiting life of Gameloft with corporate trips, sponsored team building and other joyful events;
- Build up your career with dynamic promotions and world wide opportunities.
To apply, you should send us the following documents:
- CV in English
- Cover Letter in English with the subject «Why do I want to join Gameloft at the position of an Associate Product Marketing Manager?"