Junior Business Analyst
- Makati City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Are You Looking for a Great Place to Work?
Join the Game!
A leading digital and social game publisher, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and with an audience of 157 million monthly users offers via Gameloft Advertising Solutions a unique level of visibility and involvement to advertisers. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries and employs 6,000 people worldwide. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
The Business Analyst will be responsible for delivering clear and concise requirements to the development team.
1. Job Function
- Work closely with the product owner and stakeholders to analyze and understand business needs.
- Write user stories and develop acceptance criteria.
- Ensure that there is ongoing and meaningful two-way communication between the team, product owner and stakeholders to help ensure the team is meeting the customers’ needs.
- Supports the scrum master as needed and help identify potential issues as they arise to ensure the team is working as efficiently as possible.
- Handle day-to-day development queries and verbally communicating business rules and requirements in an agile fashion.
- Produce reports as required by the business/product owners, including showing progress against outstanding milestones, status, resource requirements, issues, risks and dependencies.
- Facilitate user acceptance testing.
- Performs other duties that maybe assigned from time to time.
- At least three years experience as a Business Analyst.
- Proven track record of requirements gathering, user story creation, and production of requirements artifacts.
- Proven experience interacting directly with end users, software engineers and stakeholders.
- Ability to organize, effectively run and minute meetings and conference calls.
- Experience in web and mobile products development in Agile setting
Why Join the World of Gameloft?
- Because you want to be part of an exceptional experience within a company that is constantly growing!
- Because you want to work with talented people who are industry pioneers!
- Because you want to join a global company and meet great people around the world from all walks of life.
- Or, just because you’re looking for a great place to work!
What We Offer
- Become a part of the talented international team working in a friendly, creative and dynamic environment.
- Competitive salary according to the qualifications.
- Comfortable office situated in convenient location.
- Sponsored team building and other joyful events.
- An opportunity to influence development of the studio.
We want to get to know you!
Submit your application now. Send us your CV.