UI Designer (Mobile Games)
- Budapest, Hungary
A leading publisher of digital and social games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000.
Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms and is present on all continents, distributing its games across 100 countries and employing over 4,600 employees.
We offer you an exceptional opportunity to design the user interfaces for our next mobile games.
Following the development of many successful titles on mobile devices, such as Iron Man 3, Dragon Mania Legends and City Mania, Gameloft Budapest is currently seeking a UI Designer (Mobile Games) to work on its franchises.
Conceptualize and produce high-quality, appealing interfaces that are intuitive, functional and aesthetically pleasing.
- Collaborate with team to translate game systems and gameplay user experience goals into intuitive interfaces that support and enhance the game look and experience.
- Observe and interpret results of usability testing and live game metrics
- Produce schemes of global flows with detailed requirements in collaboration with the game designers
- Pre-visualize, mock-up, prototype and animate UI designs
- Collaborate with artists locally to create high-fidelity mockups to solidify design direction and planning.
You have passion for mobile games and your graphical/ergonomic style is contemporary and trendy. You can create pictograms, icons, buttons and their effects, and you have skills in multimedia page layout, associated typesetting choices and animation.
- 2-3 years’ experience in web/multimedia/video games UI/UX design
- Knowledge of various web and smartphone application types
- Expert knowledge in Illustrator and Photoshop
- Expert in after effect/ flash for motion effects, transition menus
- Very good general knowledge of graphical trends and Flows, particularly in smartphones application (TV, web, video games, professional applications, etc.).
- Experience in a video-game /web/multimedia/ agency is a must
- Good English skills
To apply please send us your CV and portfolio (demos, animations, images, websites, etc.) by clicking on the 'I'm interested' button.
Looking forward hearing from you.