GAMELOFT ADVERTISING OPERATIONS MANAGER
- Jakarta, Indonesia
Leader in the development and publishing of mobile games, Gameloft® has established itself as one of the top innovators in its field since 2000. Gameloft creates games for all digital platforms, two of which are featured in the “Top 10 Games by All-Time Worldwide Downloads” from App Annie. Gameloft operates its own established franchises such as Asphalt®, Order & Chaos, Modern Combat and Dungeon Hunter and also partners with major rights holders including Universal, Illumination Entertainment, Disney®, Marvel®, Hasbro®, Fox Digital Entertainment, Mattel® and Ferrari®. Gameloft distributes its games in over 100 countries andemploys 4,600 people worldwide. Every month, 114 million unique users can be reached by advertisers in Gameloft games with Gameloft Advertising Solutions, a leading B2B offering dedicated to brands and agencies. Gameloft is a Vivendi company.
All trademarks referenced above are owned by their respective trademark owners.
- Pre-campaign :
- Responsible for the local advertising inventory booked and available;
- Supporting the local Advertising Sales Team, helping to build realistic campaign proposals for clients;
- Liaising with Gameloft licensing team when securing inventory within our licensed games is needed;
- Liaising with Gameloft legal team to confirm the campaign respects the global & local regulations;
- Getting all materials needed to launch a campaign (creative, redirection links), provide advice, approve the campaign flow;
- Liaising with Gameloft creative teams to supervise creative production when applicable;
- Liaising with Gameloft QA department to ensure the campaign displays as intended.
- Campaign Management:
- Setting-up, monitoring, analyzing and optimizing multiple campaigns simultaneously;
- Coordinating with 3rd Party (tracking, viewability…) if applicable;
- Ensuring campaign delivery & performance fully meets clients requirements;
- Liaising with Gameloft Business Intelligence department to coordinate campaign reports production;
- Handling delivery troubleshooting;
- Providing regular analysis on the campaign.
- Providing the campaign final report & analysis, generating the necessary marketing documents (e.g. case study);
- Producing post mortem to enable continuous improvement.
- Bachelor Degree or Diploma with equivalent professional experience
- 2 years’ experience in ad operations /campaign trafficking or related field
- Highly client service focused
- Attentive to details, especially regarding data input
- Strong analytical and data modeling (Excel) skills
- Able to translate analytical findings in actionable recommendations to optimize the campaigns under management
- Able to plan, organize and complete multiple projects simultaneously under pressure and within tight deadlines
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proven record working with cross-functional teams
- Fluent in English
3 Good Reasons
To get the best from our people, we aim to give the best: because we owe our success to our talents and their passion.
Creating an atmosphere that reflects the company's culture where we value our employee’s expertise, creativity and innovation, we believe this is the key to gain our people’s loyalty.
1. Creative workplace with international teams of talents!
• Modern facilities
• Fun environment
2. Exciting challenges and rewarding recognitions!
• Top-rated and international projects
• Performance-base rewards
• We value loyalty
3. Continuous learning and career growth!
• Adaptation to changes
• Continuous and initial training
• Career development